Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Too Hot

I only took half a Mirapex last night, which didn't seem to matter much. I could have been more shaky, for all the sleeping I didn't do. It was just too hot. I couldn't even have a sheet over me. Hell, I couldn't even have underwear on.
I spent my lunch hour swimming and ended the day gardening in the heat, planting tomatoes and basil with light from the motion-sensing fixture outside. Just dripping with sweat.
I had a little sleepy episode that ended within an hour of going to bed. Then in Bed #2 it was a constant struggle with ways to endure the heat and discomfort and sleep.
Didn't get much. Got up at 5 or so to set the alarm later.
Doing okay today. Glad it's a short work week.