Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lumpy, but more rested

I forgot, in yesterday's post, to mention the lump. The one in my throat.
For some reason, when I woke up with the sweats and colds, there was also a big lump in my throat, one that feels slightly better as I swallow but doesn't go away. So there it was.
Last night, I took the pill (full tablet) a couple hours before bed. And the lump was there by the time we turned out the lights.
It wasn't as bad as the one that woke me up the night before. And, after heading to Bed #2 about an hour after lights out, I slept through the night.
But here's the thing: The lump is still there. Not horrible.
For having slept OK, I'm still pretty tired. I'll go swimming nonetheless today. Yesterday, they told me they had to clear the pool because they found fecal matter in it.
I'm braver than I thought.