Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

One lump up, one lump down, still waking up

I took the Mirapex about 3 hours before lights out last night, then we went on a stealth run to dump rocks we dug from the yard. I didn't feel to weird as I metabolized the drug, so that's fine.
Woke and went to Bed #2 as usual. The lump in my throat was smaller and less disturbing. I didn't notice the lower, unwanted lump at all.
But I did wake up during the night or early morning. Wasn't feeling too drugged or strange, but awake regardless.
Very tired upon awakening. I have been lately. Not sure if this is affecting the quality of my sleep, or if I've just had a sleep debt that makes for sleepy days even after a well-slept night.