Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A word from Dr. Sleep

Actually, not many words from Dr. Sleep. I had an appointment yesterday, which was basically him nodding and saying that he's glad I sleep more often than I used to. So I went home to wait for the bill to arrive.
The timing was a little odd. I actually had been sleeping better on the Neurontin/Gabapentin until the night before. I was actually pretty exhausted from not sleeping when I saw him. And last night was pretty bad too.
But Sunday I took a nap, making me not as tired at bedtime. And Monday night we were priming the kitchen and breathing in some toxic crap. Even more painting fun coming tonight. Soon, our kitchen will be a Mango Tango Beans fiesta. And, um, I can sleep.