Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tired, foggy bubble

Granted, I just got back from a vacation that wasn't exactly a how-to guide for healthy living. But I turned into a zombie sometime last night and it's lasted into today.
I forgot my drugs when I went to California, so I had four or five nights without them. It didn't really make much of a difference; I had my okay nights and my not-so-great nights. Mostly not so great but not really bad for any of them.
So I got back last night, took a Neurontin at 9:30 or so, and went to bed at around 11:30. I woke up, thinking it was 12:30ish, a typical time I might get up and go upstairs to sleep. It was 5 a.m. And I was exhausted. Hit the snooze three times and it was the same story when I finally got up. Swimming today was pretty rough. The water seemed more viscous than usual.
Much to say about vacation. Update coming up.