Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sleep is the cousin of death


Other than waking up a little before the alarm (and going upstairs to sleep), I slept like the dead last night. Looking at the last couple nights now, it seems like I was fighting off some sort of illness. Headache, stuffy nose. Nothing serious, but annoying nonetheless. So I can't credit the Mirapex I've been taking. What I can credit it for, however, is the damn lump in my throat as I type this. I was hoping that would go away after I got used to the dose. In any event, I'll need to be 100 percent (which I'm sure I will be) by this weekend. We're going to Alaska, and I can't imagine I'll get much sleep with it being light out all night. Then again, I can't imagine needing much sleep, and for the same reason. I can't wait.
Here's a big old Douglas fir and a spritely new tiger lily.