Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Perspective



I had the best night's sleep in a while last night -- at least since I've been at the half-mg of Mirapex. I had a hard time getting to sleep and I woke up at 5 a.m. But ... that was it. It sounds sad, but waking up once during the night is a great improvement over waking up twice (in a sweat, at that) and being unable to get back to sleep. I call this post "Perspective" because I rarely woke during the night when I was undrugged. It's true that humans can get used to just about anything; today I was an energetic little swimmer, going two-thirds of a mile nonstop. It's almost as if I got A Good Night's Sleep. And while I'm blabbing about our upstairs rooms, where I typically end up sleeping -- The Office and The Hotel Room -- I might as well include links back to them. Here's The Office.