Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cutting back the drug, keeping up the drink

After a rare night of karaoke, it seemed that maybe a fierce interaction with the fickle RLS drug wouldn't be the best bet. So I cut the dose to somewhere between half and who knows? of what I've been taking. You gotta entertain company.
In reverse: the last few days have been a quest to get Hall and Oates out of our heads. We figured karaoke would be one way to do it. And then we realized Hall and Oates are actually in town, and there's no way to get them out of our heads. Curse your infectious tunesmithing!
We entertained the notion of actually buying tickets to the show. But at $50 to $75 each, it's a bit much for such a novelty proposition.
Karaoke failed, too. None of the H&O hits except "Rich Girl," and I only know two lines of that. Forever on repeat. Sing with me: "You can rely on the old man's money."
Had to settle for J. Geils. And, um, Genesis.