Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Not there yet

I was planning on having a mild evening followed by a good sleep after being so crazy sleep-deprived yesterday. But with company in town that doesn't always work.
We ended up getting a beer. Only one, although a strongish one. And plenty of water. I was fine for that.
I shaved the smallest amount off the .5 mg Mirapex tablet. For all intents, I'm up to that dosage. I'll try the full one tonight.
Trouble sleeping, trouble getting the right temperature (though it was a beautiful night: the tiniest chill; sleeping weather). After the initial bouts, I didn't wake up again until just before the alarm went off.
Not horrible, but not enough sleep. If I'm not horribly sleepy, I'll swim today. I've been craving it for a bit now.