Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Monday, June 12, 2006

The bad kind of tolerance

I got back up to .5 mg of Mirapex last night, and with no alcohol. While I think my body's getting used to it, I'm doubting there's any good effects. Granted, Dr. Sleep said it wouldn't really help until I got to 1 mg. But the lump in my throat gets smaller the longer I take it at a particular dose.
I'm just not so pleased about the wake-you-up feature. Last night I took it early and it was 12-something and 3- or 4-something when I woke.
Still unable to extract Hall and Oates from my head. If you ever want to bob your head uncontrollably like an idiot, there's always "You Make My Dreams."
I found a good way to displace this: Right now I'm listening to NPR's All Songs Considered. It's surprisingly good. I'm listening to a great concert from Neko Case right now.