Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oh, I remember. It's bad.

I spent another night without any drugs in me. And it was really bad. I can't even remember it being that bad before. It's possible that the Mirapex funked up my system, but that's not what I was thinking last night. Then, I was actually missing it. Damned if I thought it had any value before, but now I'm missing it. To add on to that, P said I had been pretty kicky the night before and that she woke me up to tell me so (I have no memory of this).
That leaves me at least with options. Maybe, if the Gabapentin doesn't work, I can get comfortable with some dose of Mirapex.
I didn't get a chance to fill the prescription yesterday, having spent an hour and a half in line waiting to get my car's emissions tested. Waiting, with the car running and the heat on so it wouldn't overheat. In a shirt and tie.
Well hey. I organized my car, anyway.

Here's what a mountain looks like through my binoculars: