Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Out of the woods

Just back from a car-camping extravaganza in the vicinity of Mount Adams. Completely beautiful and fun too.
I can't say I slept much the first night. It wasn't the legs so much as the drinking and sleeping in a tent without a real pillow. But it was no roughing at all. Thanks to friends, we had a two-burner gas stove, a Weber grill, and no fewer than five French presses. Thanks, friends.
And, despite it being a combined bachelor/bachelorette party, there were no strippers. Although I did sneak one skinny dip in the lake. I'll post photos when I finish painting the kitchen and taking care of some wedding details. Oh wait. That won't be for a while.