Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Would someone get that phone?

My ears right now are giving me what cheap 3-D glasses do for your eyes -- a slightly different input from each that gives you a headache. On the good side, I just got back from an ear, nose and throat doctor who demonstrated the different snorting techniques for the two types of nasal spray he gave me. Multiply that by about 15 patients per day and you've got enough nasal steroid to bike a tough mountain stage in the Tour de France.
So sad.
Anyway, last night was a good sleeper, though I'm wondering how rested I am. It is nice to wake up in the same bed as P. Now I just want to wake up refreshed and in the same bed. I guess that's what the weekend is for.