Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Weddings on the cheap

So the place we're having our wedding booked two weddings in the same spot. And the venue asked us if we could move to another spot. So we went out yesterday to scope the alternate outdoor sites -- mostly greens on a "pitch & putt" golf course (somewhere between mini golf and maxi golf, I guess).
The exchange we were hoping for was that they'd pay for a few of our rooms at the hotel and all the appetizers. But we didn't like any of the alternate sites.
They bought us a beer for at least coming out. And before we finished it, we decided we could just have the wedding inside, where the reception is. For the same deal, of course. We'll see if they bite.
In leg news, it's been a few days without a good sleep. I'm hesitant to increase the dose of Gabapentin, because I don't want to be increasing it the rest of my life.