Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Your pharmaceutical digest

After a long battle with myself, I think I'll finally start taking more of the Gabapentin. The single pill doesn't do the trick anymore, I guess. So maybe 1 1/2? It's hard to split a capsule, so I've been pulling it apart and eating the bitter powder inside.
It hasn't been a good sleep week. That, and the weird ear problem I have won't go away. I guess it isn't infected, but it is ringing like crazy. And still giving me a weird tunnel effect. Oh well. They'll x-ray it tomorrow. Looking for BBs that might have lodged there? Who knows.
A note to makers of dolls: Don't make them so lifelike. Children have great imaginations, and will take the crudest doll for a real-life companion. And, more importantly, I won't get out of the pool without my glasses and, seeing the crumpled form of a baby doll against the wall on the pool deck, think it's the crumpled form of a real baby. Just consider that.