Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The great beyond

So I got married. All went well, and all is well. And there was a honeymoon period, sleep-wise. I was sleeping fine for a few days there, including the little mini-honeymoon (the minimoon) to the Yakima Valley wine region.
That, alas has ended. Last night was pretty rough. It's strange; it seems like it's worse the days that I swim. That doesn't make sense if activity is supposed to help calm restless legs.
Granted, I swim during the lunch hour. And I guess the legs have plenty of time to recover their nervous energy. But why it would be worse after a vigorous workout? Got me.
I'm going to make the leap from two to three Gabapentin pills tonight.