Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Drugs, More Lumpy

I upped the dose last night to a pill and a half. And had a corresponding resurgence in the lump in my throat. Did I say "had"? I meant "have."
I'm pretty down on the Mirapex right now. I know I'm still not up to the dose that Dr. Sleep says is usually effective (1 mg), but I'm just not feeling rested after taking the stuff. I woke up today after what should have been 7 or more hours, and that after a weekend, but I felt pretty worn down. That's not the best thing for Tuesday, the first day of my week.
My coffee consumption continues to creep up, or to stay at its existing level -- a high mark for me. I'll try to keep up my swimming schedule. So far so good. I felt I was getting sick the last few days, but maybe somehow I'm better now.