Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Out and about in sleepy weather

I woke up, despite the murky sky and without an alarm, before 9 this morning. Last night we were both so tired that we went to bed by 11:30. We had planned to go to a movie and decided it was too much of a commitment for our exhaustion level. We ended up renting one and then not watching it.
I sat and watched our funky front-load washer wash my new Rustler jeans. They're $10 and the only jeans that fit me. So, of course, I love them.
She joined me watching the jeans go 'round and then said "This is our Friday night now."
Touché. Well, I slept pretty well after going upstairs. Come to think of it, I don't even remember going upstairs. It got cold, and I had to find a blanket I shed earlier to get back to sleep.
Had a little jog back to the office. Kind of nice being active in the rain. And all those protestors I'm writing about are still out there marching, so I can't complain too much.