Restless Legs Diary

The story of me and my legs trying to get along (and maybe even sleep together)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Exhausted and Still Lumpy


Two more days with the tablet and a half of Mirapex, and two more restless nights. It's not even necessarily my legs, although that seems to be what wakes me the first time. It's just that the stuff seems programmed to wake me once or twice during the night.
And this cursed lump in my throat is there whenever I'm tired, which is all the time now.
Don't know if alcohol is a factor. I had a single beer the last couple nights; on Tuesday it was several hours before I went to bed.
I seem to, once I get used to the dosage, find a happy spot. Hopefully that will keep happening.
In the meantime, here's a pretty picture of northern Michigan to look at.